Historic Third Ward
Wisconsin, Milwaukee - Resources
- Fein Brothers, Inc. - Super Store for the Home and Professional Chef featuring professional cookware, cutlery, and equipment. Large Showroom. Friendly Staff.
- The Soup Market - Milwaukee - The Soup Market produces 6 different soups, stews & chilis on a daily basis. With a repertoire of over 200 soups, we have plenty of varieties to please most people.
- Anodyne Coffee Roastng Company - A locally owned, independant roaster of fine coffees located in Milwaukes's Bay View area.
- Eppstein Uhen Architects - Located at 333 East Chicago Street next to Bella Caffe, Eppstein Uhen Architects has long been involved in the revitalization of one of Milwaukees most diverse and vibrant neighborhoods - the Historic Third Ward.
- Greenfield Flower Shop - Local Milwaukee florist Greenfield Flower Shop offers complete floral services - Milwaukee, WI
- Rishi Tea - Rishi Teas are comparable to fine wine. They are enjoyed for their appearance, fragrance, and flavor.
Copyright 2000-2009© Bella Caffe Ltd.
Site Design by WebSiteApps